This week’s Bible Train stops are full of action; David unifies the Kingdom and destroys Israel’s enemies. Then he returns the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem the Holy City. We are also treated to several of the exultant Psalms of praise linked to these events.
|Monday||1 Samuel 31:1-13|
|Tuesday||2 Samuel 5:1-25|
|Friday||2 Samuel 6:1-23|
|Sunday||2 Samuel 8:1-18|
- Psalm 23 was very likely written while David was still fleeing Saul; what does in mean to trust God and fear no evil, even in the Valley of the Shadow of Death?
- Why did God kill Uzzah for touching the Ark?
- What do we learn about praising God from the jubilant praise surrounding the Ark’s return?
- Why did God punish Michal?
- What lessons do this week’s readings teach us about holiness and God’s glory