This week we will see the Lord instructing Moses to take a 2nd Census. The old generation has passed away and the people are preparing to take the land of promise. We will also see Moses address the Host of Israel as he prepares to pass leadership to Joshua.
- Sunday– Numbers 22:1-41
- Monday– Numbers 27:1-23
- Tuesday– Numbers 31:1-54
- Wednesday– Deuteronomy 4:1-43
- Thursday– Deuteronomy 8:1-9:6
- Friday– Deuteronomy 15:1-18
- Saturday– Deuteronomy 20:1-20
- How were Balak and Balaam able to ensnare the people of Israel?
- What can we learn from the Angel of the Lord appearing to, and rebuking, Balaam?
- Israel worshipped the false god, Baal of Peor. Why was this so offensive to YHWH?
- During Moses’ speech, he recounts the 10 Commandments. Why are these so important to the people of Israel? Why are they important to us as Christians?