This week, the Bible Train is recounting the concerns of both Ezra and Nehemiah for Jerusalem as well as the Temple. We will also see Zechariah prophesy the coming of Messiah the King.
|Monday||Ezra 7:1-10; 8:15-36|
- Why is it so important that the Temple get rebuilt?
- What do we learn from Nehemiah’s prayer?
- What is the significance of Ezra reading the Law to the people?
- What comfort do we draw from Zechariahs words about the coming Messiah King?
- Zechariah makes it clear that God will rule the earth and we also know that Messiah will one day rule the earth. What do we learn about Messiah and His relationship to God.