The Bible has a lot to say about what happens when we die. In this QSRG we will look at some points the Bible makes about the afterlife.
- There are two destinations (Luke 16:19-31)
- Heaven is moments away (Luke 23:32-43)
- Heaven has room for many people (John 14:1-14)
- Heaven is the believer’s eternal home (2 Corinthians 5:1-10)
- Hell is the eternal residence of fallen angels (2 Peter 2:1-11)
- Hell is a prison (Jude 3-11)
- Heaven holds God’s Throne Room (Revelation 7:9-17)
- Believers will receive rewards (1 Thessalonians 2:19-20)
- The wicked dead will appear before the Great White Throne (Revelation 22:11-15)
We hope that you will find this Quick Scripture Reference Guide to be helpful in beginning your study of the afterlife. Grace to you.