This week, our guided tour of the Bible is full of action. We are seeing the conquest of the Promised Land as well of the Transition of Leadership from Moses to Joshua. If you like action, this is the week to ride the Bible Train.
- Monday–Deuteronomy 31:1-29
- Tuesday–Deuteronomy 34:1-12
- Wednesday–Joshua 1:1-2:24
- Thursday–Joshua 3:1-4:14
- Friday–Joshua 5:13-6:27
- Saturday–Joshua 10:1-27
- Sunday–Joshua 11:1-23
- Why was Moses prevented from entering the Promised Land?
- What do we learn about God’s holiness from the purging of the wicked from the Promised Land?
- The story of Rahab, the prostitute, is one of the most profound in the Bible. What does her story teach us about God’s grace?